Terms of sale
Thank you for choosing Fenland Choppers Ltd. We endeavour to supply quality chassis components but any issues please contact us immediately they are known and within 7 days from purchase.
Please read the following terms of sale.
1. All parts to be dry built before painting to ensure proper clearances and alignment of engines, gearboxes, drives chains/belts, wheels and mudguards, fork stops, handlebar and tank clearances. All fasteners supplied with the chassis kit are purely for dry build purposes (except wheel adjuster bolts if supplied). The purchaser must replace all fasteners with those of the correct grade/length. Loctite or similar thread locker to be used on final assmbly.
2. Fuel and Oil tanks that have been supplied or worked on should be thoroughly flushed and checked for leaks before painting. Any leaks detected you should contact us immediately. Custom fuel tanks should be treated with the appropriate sealant as per the sealant manufacturer’s instructions.
3. All chassis should be dry built before painting to ensure all the necessary brackets are present for wiring.etc.
4. Any welding or grinding done on any steering or frame components that is carried out after the frame or component has been supplied will render any liability we have on those parts supplied void.
5. We do not assume any responsibility for work carried out after the parts have been supplied purely because we have no control over it. We are more than happy to quote you for the complete build.
6. It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure that any component or vehicle supplied is fit for the purpose that they intend using it for.
7. Chassis/components/completed vehicles are supplied on condition that the buyer accepts full responsibility for the roadworthiness of the completed vehicle including all VOSA requirements including MSVA certification.
8, All assembly work to be carried out by competant person's.
9, Any warranty issues relating to any external finishing (including chrome plating) on parts supplied must be notified within 7 days of receiving the goods.
10, Any complete and running motorcycle chassis supplied will be issued with an MOT certificate if requested to prove it meets basic standards for lighting and braking. This does not eliminate the customers msva obligations.
11, We reserve the right to refuse fitting any parts supplied new or second hand by the customer unless agreed with us first.
Please contact us to clarify anything by phone or in writing.
Thank you for your purchase now 'Build the dream'.
Copyright © 2010 Fenland Choppers Ltd.